The Embrace of Mother Earth
Based in the Toltec burial ritual, this
two day experience offers a remarkable opportunity to commune with and
be embraced by our True Mother, the Earth. Shaping our origin and destiny,
her immense and inexhaustible love is as real as the whole of life that
she makes grow around us. Her unconditional loving energy penetrates into
the warrior's field of energy and infuses him/her with a special power
to overcome difficulties on life’s path. The embrace of Mother Earth
is the gift of the earth to the spiritual warrior.
- Heal the wounds of our soul
- Charge ourselves with energy
- Learn to open ourselves to the unconditional love
- Keep cultivating our perceptive side, safely and powerfully
- Live the magic of a true encounter with others
- Learn to perceive in Nature the purposes of Spirit
First Day: Energetic preparation.
Outdoor activities to reconnect ourselves with the elements of nature:
the earth, the water, the wind, the sun and the fire, known by Huichols
as the big Poderios. Shamanic activities to get clarity of purpose and
purify ourselves energetically to really feel the embrace of Mother Earth.
To dig a “cradle” in which we are going to stay the night.
During the entire night the facilitators will take care of the participants.
Second Day: Energetic resolution
Activities to close, to clarify and affirm the experience by working with
the energetic essence of the elements of Nature as manifestations of the
Please be aware that these experiences are retreats so, don’t expect
lots of free time to rest or to chat, rather, expect two days full of
activities. Mobiles will be turned off and it would be better if you avoid
going home in the night. Mealtimes will be set according the activities
and not the opposite. Gently you will find yourself acting out of your
- Good physical and mental health.
- Come to work sessions dressed in comfortable
and resistant clothes and shoes and have materials for taking notes.
- Smoking and consumption of any kind of drugs or alcohol are NOT allowed
in any of our activities.
- Timetables for meals could be different from usual customs in order
to meet workshop objectives.